Follow in remote workers’ footsteps, literally.
If keeping an employee safe means following their tracks, the tracking feature makes it easy. Organizations can use the GeoPro Web Application to initiate tracking on a defined interval. Alternatively, field personnel can use their preferred to device to initiate tracking from the field.
And when an emergency does occur, we know organizations need to be vigilant, so the GeoPro solution automatically invokes frequent tracking. That way nothing is left to chance.
The GeoPro Web Application’s Tracking function lets organizations:
- Turn tracking on or off for an individual or group
- Define the tracking frequency - from 1 minute to 1 day intervals depending on the device
- View a complete historical breadcrumb trail
- Focus on key dates or events using breadcrumb filters
- Be vigilant during an emergency by tracking more frequently
- Access historical breadcrumb data to support incident investigations or reporting
Field personnel can initiate tracking from their device in the field too. Find out what field users can do with Tracking on their preferred device.