Pocket-sized Communicator and Personal Tracker.
When work takes employees off the grid they often have no reliable means of maintaining communication. Not only does this limit productivity, it also threatens their health or safety in the event of an emergency. The GeoPro solution is a life saver in more ways than one.
The pocket-sized, lightweight SHOUT nano device supports global two-way text messaging, data collection, tracking, check-in, and makes it easy to call for help and communicate details about the emergency to assist first responders.
Here’s what makes the GeoPro solution so incredibly unique: It’s not just a device. GeoPro also equips management with a complete web application where they can communicate with employees, monitor field workers and respond promptly and effectively when an incident does occur. So remote workers, and the organizations responsible for them, can breathe a long sigh of relief knowing that they’re covered.
NAL’s SHOUT nano device is more than just a pocket-sized emergency beacon. It’s a rugged Iridium® handheld tracker with integrated applications like safety, two-way messaging, hassle-free check-ins, location tracking and waypoints.
The SHOUT nano is truly designed to work wherever you do. Not only does it feature global coverage, the SHOUT nano’s broad operating range means that if you can stand the temperature, you can count on it to work too. The SHOUT nano is compact and lightweight and features a dedicated emergency button, simple form factor, color display and on screen keyboard to connect and protect employees anywhere.
Emergency: Stay protected
- Call for help using the dedicated emergency button
- Know with certainty that designated responders have been notified
- Easily respond to emergency confirmation requests
- Use text messaging to provide and receive in-event updates
- Trust the SHOUT nano’s best in class GPS acquisition to provide accurate location data to guide emergency responders
Two-way text messaging: Stay connected
- Send text messages to an SMS, email or GeoPro address (up to 309 characters)
- Compose messages or addresses using the on screen keyboard, or simply select a predefined one from your personal message and address books
- Send messages simultaneously to multiple recipients
- Receive audible and visual message alerts and activity prompts
Check-in: Your buddy system
- Easily complete check-ins
- Receive automatic reminders when scheduled check-ins are overdue
- Trust the GeoPro system to alert supervisors if you fail to check-in
Waypoints: Unlimited possibilities
- Capture the GPS coordinates of any location of interest in the field and annotate it with a description (up to 309 characters)
- Use waypoints to identify a toxic spill, equipment repair, usable shelter, location of equipment or tools stored in the field
- Save waypoints as private or send them over the air to the GeoPro Web Application to be published as a resource for others in your organization
Tracking: A lifeline in the field
- Let others follow in your footsteps
- Turn tracking on or off while in-field
- Set or modify the tracking interval — for example, in an area of heightened risk
- Pocket sized two-way satellite communicator and personal tracker
- Light weight
- Integrated high performance GPS and satellite antennas
- High resolution color display; icon driven menus
- Easy navigation of on-screen menus and keyboard
- Dynamic soft keys for quick selection
- Dedicated covered emergency button
Multiple messaging options:
- free form text and predefined messages up to 160 characters
- See-me messages – let others view your location on a web based map
- Network and power-optimized
- LED and audible alerts (e.g. message waiting)
- Field rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB sync for predefined messages, address book and waypoints
- Dimensions: 10.2cm x 5.6cm x 2.0cm (4.0" x 2.2" x 0.8")
- Weight: 185g (6.5oz)
- Battery: Lithium-ion, field rechargeable (not field replaceable)
- Battery Capacity: 1950 mAh
- Display: High resolution color LCD
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 75% RH
- GPS: 1575.42 MHz (L1), 50-channel, C/A code, 2.5 m CEP accuracy
- GPS Fix: High precision (four digit) GPS showing latitude, longitude, altitude, velocity and direction.
- AC wall adapter
- Standard USB-to-mini USB cable
- Lithium-ion battery
GeoPro Web Application users can monitor emergencies and missed check-ins, and communicate with SHOUT nano users. Find out more about what GeoPro Web Application users can do.