Connected and protected absolutely everywhere.
When work takes employees off the grid they often have no reliable means of maintaining communication. Not only does this limit productivity, it also threatens their health or safety in the event of an emergency. The GeoPro solution is a life saver in more ways than one.
The affordable, rugged GeoPro Messenger device supports global two-way text messaging. Along with hassle-free check-ins, the GeoPro Messenger also makes it easy to call for help in an emergency and provide in-event updates to assist first responders.
Here’s what makes the GeoPro solution so incredibly unique: It’s not just a device. GeoPro also equips management with a complete web application where they can communicate with employees, monitor field workers and respond promptly and effectively when an incident does occur. So remote workers, and the organizations responsible for them, can breathe a long sigh of relief knowing that they’re covered.
Designed to work wherever you do, the affordable GeoPro Messenger has a rugged exterior, dedicated emergency button, simple form factor, and on screen keyboard, to connect and protect employees better than any single device on the market today.
Emergency: Stay protected
- Call for help using the dedicated emergency button
- Know with certainty that designated responders have been notified
- Easily respond to the system generated emergency confirmation request
- Use text messaging to provide and receive in-event updates
- Trust GeoPro’s best in class GPS acquisition to guide emergency responders to any location
- Receive an alert if an authorized supervisor declares an emergency on your behalf; notify management if it is a false alarm
Two-way text messaging: Stay connected
- Send 160 character messages to an SMS, email or GeoPro address
- Send a "See Me" message via email or SMS to let friends and family view your location on a web map
- Compose messages or addresses using the on screen QWERTY keyboard, or simply select a predefined one from your personal message and address books
- Send messages simultaneously to multiple recipients
- Receive audible and visual message alerts and activity prompts
Check-in: Your buddy system
- Easily complete on-demand or scheduled check-ins
- Receive automatic reminders when scheduled check-ins are missed
- Receive system generated reminders when check-ins are overdue
- Suspend defined check-in schedules for up to 12 hours (i.e. for sleep or off duty periods)
- Trust the GeoPro system to alert supervisors if you fail to check-in
Waypoints: Unlimited possibilities
- Capture the GPS coordinates of any location of interest in the field and annotate it with a description
- Use waypoints to identify a toxic spill, equipment repair, usable shelter, location of equipment or tools stored in the field
- Save waypoints as private or send them over the air to the GeoPro Web Application to be published as a resource for others in your organization
Tracking: A lifeline in the field
- Let others follow in your footsteps
- Turn tracking on or off while in-field
- Set or modify the tracking interval when needed — for example, in an area of heightened risk
- Rugged two-way satellite GPS messaging device
- Dedicated covered emergency button
- Easy to use in one hand with non-slip form factor
- Network and power-optimized push messaging¹
- Intuitive interface design
- Joystick to navigate on-display menus and keyboard
- Dynamic softkeys for quick selection and response
- LED and audio alerts (e.g. message waiting)
- USB sync for predefined messages, address book and waypoints
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm x 6.3 cm x 3.7 cm (5.3" x 2.5" x 1.5")
- Weight: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Battery: Lithium-ion, field replaceable and rechargeable
- Battery Life: Up to 1000 message reports (usage and condition dependent)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Display: Monochrome, backlit, anti-glare
- IP66: Protected against powerful water jets and dust ingress
- GPS: u-blox GPS receiver. Best in class acquisition and tracking sensitivity
- GPS Fix: High precision (four digit) GPS showing latitude, longitude, altitude, velocity and direction.
- AC charger with North American plug clip
- 3' USB cable
- Lithium-ion battery
- RAM Suction Mount Holder Kit (optional)
- EMC Compliance
- Electrical Safety
GeoPro Web Application users can monitor emergencies and missed check-ins, and communicate with GeoPro Messenger users. Find out more about what GeoPro Web Application users can do.