The most essential GeoPro service we hope you’ll never have to use.
Employees isolated in the remote field are particularly vulnerable if their health or safety is threatened. With increased pressure on employers to keep lone workers safe, the GeoPro solution ensures that employees have a reliable means of requesting help from anywhere, and that employers have the tools and information at hand to respond more promptly and effectively.
Hopefully you won’t ever have to use our emergency features, but if you do, rest assured that we have you covered. And that coverage extends over every inch of Earth.
The GeoPro Web Application’s Emergency function helps organizations:
- Confirm emergency alerts to avoid responding to a false alarm
- Have real-time visibility of all emergency and at-risk users’ status and location via your choice of several online mapping interfaces featuring:
- User-defined quick access to key areas on the map
- One click access to full breadcrumb trails
- Promptly and automatically notify designated individuals of emergency incidents, via email, SMS or the GeoPro Web Application
- Communicate with employees to obtain information to aid the rescue, and let employees know that help is on the way
- Easily share vital information with third party emergency first responders (e.g. fire, ambulance, police)
- Track an employee’s current location using GPS data
- Authorize individuals to declare an emergency on behalf of another GeoPro Messenger user (e.g. if an employee has not checked in and is not responding to reminders)
- View all active events through the management dashboard
- Access a comprehensive, secure message and event audit trail to support incident investigations and compliance reporting
If your organization prefers to use a third party for emergency monitoring and first response, GeoPro can be integrated with a third party Emergency Call Center (ECC).
Field personnel can call for help with the press of a button, and use two-way messaging to provide confirmation and other valuable incident details. Find out more about what field users can do with Emergency on their preferred device.