The GeoPro solution is ground-breaking. Here’s why: Although safety and productivity are universal concerns, organizations differ in their remote workforce processes. For instance, tightly controlled check-ins may be standard practice for some, and not for others. That’s precisely why we designed the GeoPro solution to be easily tailored to reflect each organization’s specific safety practices, operating environment and culture.
Simply point-and-click to immediately:
- Assign or re-assign devices to individuals or groups
- Define roles and permissions including access to data and to perform certain tasks
- Define shared address books, predefined message books, and waypoints
- Set up notification and escalation rules for emergency incidents and employees who fail to check-in
- Define who is authorized to declare an emergency on behalf of an employee using a GeoPro Messenger device
- Define and assign check-in schedules to individuals or groups; schedules can be on-demand, at specified intervals or defined times
- Turn location tracking on or off and define tracking intervals
- Choose from several mapping options from ESRI® including Bing™ and World Topographic Maps
- View dashboards, reports and a whole lot more
Field personnel can also tailor their GeoPro compatible devices to suit their personal preferences. Find out more about what field users can configure on their preferred device.