GeoPro Stands Watch.
Many organizations use check-in practices to keep remote workers safe. Check-in from GeoPro allows organizations to do so more effectively with less cost and risk.
The GeoPro solution can display an employee’s status and location on a web-based map to give management full visibility of the remote field in real time. Using the organization’s defined business rules, GeoPro also automates routine check-in events and instantly notifies designated individuals if an employee has failed to check-in as expected. So management can focus where it is needed.
The GeoPro Web Application’s Check-in function helps organizations:
- Define check-in schedules and assign them to employees or solicit check-in on demand
- View and identify overdue check-ins at a glance
- Monitor employee status and location anywhere on Earth via your choice of several online mapping interfaces with:
- User-defined quick access to key areas on the map
- One click access to full breadcrumb trails
- Automatically remind employees if they have missed a check-in
- Respond promptly to failed check-in incidents by automatically notifying designated individuals via email, SMS and the GeoPro Web Application
- Improve the information available to support decision making or incident investigations:
- View a detailed breadcrumb trail
- Access a comprehensive and secure message and event audit trail
- Define an optional response window in which late check-ins will be permitted
- Allow employees the option to suspend check-in schedules for up to 12 hours
Field personnel can use their preferred device to easily complete routine check-ins or respond to check in reminders. Find out what field users can do with Check-in on their preferred device.